Hello Arthur,

Yes, the letters in my drafts do look more bold than the official logo's. Thanks for pointing that out. It's revision time. 8)

Cheers,
Gerry

Arthur Buijs wrote:

Hi Gerry,

Gerry F B Ong wrote:

Yet another draft OEM label, this time using official logo "devices" -- http://www.openoffice.org/nonav/issues/showattachment.cgi/32274/OOo2.0-OEM-005a.png

First of all I know nothing about design :)
I like the idea and concept of these logo's a lot.

In most of the OEM logo's that you have provided so far, the OpenOffice.org logo does not exactly match the project logo. The letters look more bold and/or have a different color. See: http://marketing.openoffice.org/art/galleries/marketing/logos/