Are you talking to me? If so, get a life. If you have a problem with me,
take it up with me!

And what happens on the GUG has nothing to do with OO.o Art. Perhaps you
didn't think about my name. I try to learn, and people like you don't help
that. I'm sure there was a time when you didn't know what the difference
between CMYK and RGB was, and I'd be willing to bet a pretty penny that I'm
a whole lot younger than you are, and am still learning these things, so why
don't you help instead of hinder?