Hey Bernhard,

Can you help me on the way to find the issues that contain material that can be put in the table on the wike?

thnxs,

Steven

Hi Steven,

Steven Pauwels wrote:

Bernhard, how can I help.... I am pretty motivated :-) and I have got spare time at this moment... please let me know.

Do you know our OOoArt section in the wiki?
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice.org_Art_Project

I just created a new page where we could collect all the artwork spread over Issuezilla in a table.
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/List_of_Artwork_%28IZ%29

This table should be sorted by Category and issue number and include:
- Category of Artwork
   (Web button / Banner / Document template / what ever -
    should be consistent to gallery themes,
    perhaps we'll have to create more galleries)
- Issue number
- Title of the artwork
- Author
- License
- Quality (Draft / Ready to upload)
- Place to upload (Main gallery / previous versions / unofficial)

Just a few thoughts...

If you (or anybody else) wanted to start with this table, it would help us quite a lot!

Thanks in advance

Bernhard