Hi Bernard,

Bernhard Dippold wrote (20-9-2009 22:07)
I created a new version of the slide draft, like the minimal version, but with a small gradient for the curve and a broadened part with the town silhouette at the top.

I uploaded it to
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/w/images/2/23/OOoCon_slide_new.png
[...]

I like this one even more.
I was a bit careful with the full black of the first design round, since that often does not look so good when printed black-whit.

Both the new slide and the alternative title are using raster graphics instead of vectors - the slide looks smoother than the old version at my 800x600 screen, but the alternative title has not been improved...
[...]

The new slides look very rough at my computer (Windows and Linux)
Do they possibly suffer from a bug, somewhere in the dev-stack, that the original graphics were replaced by the thumbnails?

Apart from that, I prefer slide 1 and 4.

Best,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws