Hi,

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 9:24 AM, Graham Lauder <yori...@openoffice.org> wrote:
>> Hi Art!
[...]
>> And I spent quite some time sketching out meaningful ideas, which I hope
>> you'll
>>like.

I can speak for others but I sure do like them.

They all look very professional and I love the fact that you've
included a complete set of stationaries. It really helps having a
proper idea of what the logo will look in real examples. In fact I
think we should all do it. I know I will from now on. :)

Like Graham I like the overlapping circle. However I prefer the flying
chair because I think it sends the right vibe.

As for the flying laptop i wouldn't have figured out it was a laptop
if I had not read the description. I feel people would fail to
identify what it is. While still very clean and good looking that it
my least favorite of the 4.

Again as Graham pointed the colors on  the last one really stand out
more than the blue we currently have. However that shade of yellow is
used by both MS Office and Lotus symphony So I'd be leaning more
towards something else. I have used a shade of green in mine.  Also
I've never been a big fan on the whole Gull thing. Gulls are not
something I associate with anything good.

Good work,
Seb.