Hi Feifei

It seems that we can not guarantee the order. Although I did try label and
accession_id on a feature and the order did remain label, accession_id
between saving out to separate files. Were you adding new features or
annotations on features?

Artemis does an auto-save once changes are made. It will backup a file as
#filename.gff# unless you use save it out manually from the File menu.

Regards
Tim