Bruno,
That is what happened to me using union (and I did use "-feature"):   the
features were incorrectly mapped.    I was using EMBOSS v6.5.7.  Thanks for
the tip on ugene.

The alternative way I got this to work in Artemis was basically as Tim
described,  which was to load an assembly sequence (multifasta) entry  + a
gff file entry. I could then write it back out as an .embl file with the
coordinates remapped to the concatenated assembly.  The process of loading
the gff  (which I downloaded from EupathDB) into Artemis involved a lot of
trial and error and massaging of the GFF file. I also had to edit the final
embl file feature table in order to get gene IDs and products displayed
correctly.

--
Dr. Steven Sullivan
Center for Genomics & Systems Biology