Hi,

At the moment HTTP/REST is the primary protocol and we do not have any
concerete plans to support additional protocols (though we do not rule it
out).
It can be worked around by using the Artifactory Hudson plugin (if you build
with Hudson) or by using the default lightweight HTTP wagon.

Thanks,

Yoav