Hi,

There is a good chance that running out of memory is the reason for the
behavior you are seeing, especially since your server is limited in terms of
memory, and since you report that Artifactory was added on top of already
deployed webapps.
Can you check the effective JVM heap that is allocated for Tomcat? Please
also make sure perm size is at least 128m.
FYI, for a small repository Artifactory will run even with as low as <128m
heap, but this is not recommended. As the repository gets bigger in size and
in parallel activity, internal caches and the OS filesystem caches are
heavily used so you will quickly run out of memory.

HTH,

Yoav