I'm new to Artifactory Pro and am confused as to whether I can install/store
vanilla zip files that contain whatever content I want, or if I'm restricted
to only being able to store specific types of artifacts (Ant, Maven, Ivy,
RPMs, etc) within Artifactory?

I have several ElasticSearch plugins that I'd like to maintain within
Artifactory but it's unclear to me whether  I can do this or not, and also
how I'd go about accomplishing this.