> What about pointing out to known good version numbers of dependencies in
> the ARTIQ documentation?
[:: ] Agreed that that's a better solution. I propose we build into setup.py a
pull of specific version numbers for external dependencies. This makes it
straightforward for end users. And, provides a straightforward deployment path
for upgrades. That is, pull a new copy of setup.py from m-labs's github and run
install.