Well, it depends on trace width matching. We can simulate and characterize
it even at much higher frequencies.
If we place them really close to the DAC and match widths, remove grounds
under pads, we can match it not worse than SMA connectors.
We can even do even more crazy thing - try to make them mountable.
The only signals that would need to be transmitted is DAC output / ADC
input.
We can use low profile board to board connectors for rest of the signals -
I know ones that have 1mm stacking hight. For RF we could use PCB mounted
UFL connectors.
This is just crazy idea that need to be verified.