Hello everyone! Hi Jana!

I was aware of what you are saying about the number of streams. However
.... in the context of the ARTS scattering methods + RTTOV-scatt
inter-comparison I am working on, I have been testing the sensitivity of
the output TBs to the number of streams chosen. In this regard, I think it
would be interesting to run RT4 even if the interpolation induces large
errors and the scattering matrix is not resolved well. If I run RT4 without
this warning (actually error because arts doesn't run with its current
checks) I could easily answer your answer Patrick (if the angle
interpolation error increases with strong scattering), because I'm running
with different profiles, some with much more scattering than others. At the
moment its clear to me that more streams are needed for more scattering
cases, so I guess that already answers your question Patrick ...

Do you have any advice regarding turning this warning/error off on my arts
distribution?

Looking forward to sharing my preliminary results on this subject,
Hugs,

Victoria