Hi All,

Bad news.  I just broke your controlfiles if you update to the latest
version.  Sorry about that.

Good news.  ARTS can now compute radiative transfer directly from
population level distributions.  This was made possible due to contribution
from Takayoshi Yamada of his NLTE code to typhon.

We are aiming to document this feature in a journal as soon as initial
validation works out.  If you want to run the code already, you need the
latest version of typhon and the ability to run Taka's code.  Hopefully it
will work grand.  We have already confirmed that the ARTS implementation
works as Taka intends it, and that other models using a similar scheme
agrees with Taka's to a level of less than a tenth of a Kelvin.

Taka is in Cc if you have got any questions about the NLTE code.  I am the
main mailer, if you want someone to blame for your controlfiles.

With hope,
//Richard