Hi all,

Since some time we have been working on unification inside the radiative transfer methods and handling of scattering data. This has resulted in double versions of many internal methods and functions.

In order to make it a bit easier to reach a point where we can start removing old things, I decided to deactivate two methods

iyFOS
iyRadioLink

I did that on the assumption that these methods are not used actively by anyone. Tell me if I am wrong.

The plan is to resurrect these methods later, when we are ready with revision of the core parts.

Bye,

Patrick