Hi Stuart,

Yes, you cannot change VMR if you do this.  It is true you can also decide to
divide by 0.20946 instead of vmr[I] to allow this change.  This would be more
inline with what is done today, so still not in line with what is done in the
original model.

About the other models, I copied this from one of them so the issues should be
the same there as here.  I don’t have any strong opinion on these and how it
should change.  Others will have to comment if they want to keep the current
faulty version or not.  I think the newest one should change.

With hope,
//Richard