Hi ARTS devs,

I've got another question about the Tretyakov-05 complete absorption
implementation in ARTS. In the code for TRE05O2AbsModel, the line absorption is
calculated, and then converted in the final line into a partial cross-section.
When calculating this cross-section a constant equal to the O2 vmr assumed by
Tretyakov 2005 (0.20946) multiplied by the main isotope abundance is used,
rather than just the O2 vmr. Should the isotope abundance really be included
here? Presumably it depends on whether it is also included at the stage of the
absorption calculation, or if the total O2 vmr is used there, but I'm not
familiar enough with the ARTS code to know which is the case? I guess I would
expect it should work properly for the case where the user defines
"abs_species_O2" without explicitly setting an isotopologue ratio; the tests
I've done suggest this is not currently the case.

Regards,

Stuart