Hi Stuart,

I would need some way to test this to give any real answers.  For now I can
only ask questions.

It looks like you are somehow computing the 183 GHz line twice.  This
should not happen easily.  Have you somehow made a copy-paste error that
still retains a "complete" model in this setup?

Are you using abs_xsec_per_speciesAddLines or propmat_clearskyAddLines?
(It would be fantastic if you are using both, because then the error would
be exactly that, but your ozone lines make it look like you are not
computing them twice.)

There are some small changes in abs_xsec_per_speciesAddLines.  I don't
think they should cause any issues, but change is change so it is a
possibility.

With hope,
//Richard