Hi ARTS devs,

One of the recent-(ish) commits to ARTS has broken my simulations! With the
current head of master I get big differences in simulated brightness
temperature around a water vapour absorption line when I do simulations that
also include ozone (blue line in attached plots), compared to simulations
without (orange line). This didn't use to be the case, at least back at commit
3b6565f. Both water vapour and ozone in these simulations are calculated using
absorption line catalogues rather than "complete" models - if I use a complete
model for water vapour the problem goes away.

Before I spend a bit of time putting together a simple test case and/or trying
to identify which commits caused the change, does anyone know already what the
cause might be, and what I need to do to fix it (e.g. changes to controlfiles)?

Regards,

Stuart