Dear Everyone,

I had some questions:

1. When I using line-by-line and MPM93(or PWR98) to calculate the brightness
temperatures, the difference between the results can be more than 20 K at about
50 and 70 GHz in the nadir observation (especially when the reflectivity is
large). Is this expected ? In other frequencies, such as 118 GHz, the
difference is small.

2. when I using iy_surface_agenda in 2.4.0 (but it can be worked in arts 2.3),
error will occur:

Run-time error in method: AgendaSet
The agenda iy_surface_agenda must generate the output WSV
dsurface_rmatrix_dx,but it does not.

How can I solve it?

3. I extracted the scat data from the Single Scattering Databases. In the test
controlfiles, the data is read as:

ScatElementsPndAndScatAdd(

scat_data_files=["testdata/scatData/azi-random_f229-231T214-225r100NP-1ar1_5ice.xml"],
  pnd_field_files=[""]
)

However, the data from the Single Scattering Databases can't be read by this
method since the format is different. Should I use ScatSpeciesScatAndMetaRead
instead?

Thank you very much. It is better if a demo contralfile could be provided.

Regards,

Wenyu Wang