Hi,

1. I think AtmFieldPRegrid is what you are looking for

2. WriteXMLIndexed should solve your problem here

Bye,

Patrick

On 2022-02-25 08:28, Shaofei Wang wrote:
Hi, all
    (1) Recently I was using ARTS to simulate scattering effects and I generated pnd_field (Tensor4) using WSM pnd_fieldCalcFromParticleBulkProps. The pressure grid of the IWC is not consistent with my p_grid. Therefore, i need to create ArrayOfGriddedField3 and convert pnd_field from Tensor4 to ArrayOfGriddedField3 , and then i can use pnd_fieldCalcFrompnd_field_raw. However, I didn't find any method to set the ArrayOfGriddedField3 (grid and data), only create. Is there any way to achieve this conversion?     (2) Is there any way to achieve conversion from Index/Numeric to string. This would help a lot with the naming of the files I write out while looping.

Best Regards,
Shaofei Wang