Dear Li Zhuoyang,

If you are using Matlab and not very familiar with the scattering data, the simplest is to use the Matlab version of the "standard habits". Some example code found below, that I copied from one of my old scripts, showing how to import two habits and merge the data.

Bye,

Patrick

%- Scattering data
%
scat_data = [];
scat_meta = [];
%
% RWC
%
load( '~/Data/SSDB/StandardHabits/FullSet/LiquidSphere.mat' )
%
for i = 1 : length(S)
  scat_data{1}{i} = S(i);
  scat_meta{1}{i} = M(i);
end
%
% IWC
%
load( '~/Data/SSDB/StandardHabits/FullSet/8-ColumnAggregate.mat' )
%
for i = 1 : length(S)
  scat_data{2}{i} = S(i);
  scat_meta{2}{i} = M(i);
end
%
xmlStore( fullfile(workfolder,'scat_data.xml'), scat_data, ...
          'ArrayOfArrayOfSingleScatteringData', 'binary' );
xmlStore( fullfile(workfolder,'scat_meta.xml'), scat_meta, ...
          'ArrayOfArrayOfScatteringMetaData', 'binary' );