Hi

I Hope you are doing great today.

Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.

Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current
Location as soon as possible to  hve...@tekshapers.com

*Position – Ios Developer*

*Location – Pennington NJ or Boston MA*

*Duration – 6+ months*

*Interview – face to face*

*Position summary and key responsibilities *

• Design, develop & prototype iOS native customer applications for internal
and external use.

• Participate in full app life cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test
and release to app store.

• Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and
estimates.

• Keep up-to-date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and
platforms

• Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our
products, processes, and tools.

• Assist in the creation and maintenance of documentation for all features
in development

• Lead, train, guide and mentor other developers on the team

*Desired Qualifications/Skills:*

• B.S. or greater Computer Science, related field, or commensurate
practical experience OR demonstrable equivalent professional experience

• Over 2+ years of strong hands on experience in iOS (Objective-C) native
app design and development.

• Strong mobile UI design and implementation experience, including
prototyping

• Over 4+ years of hands-on experience developing applications in Java/J2EE
and on any platform (mobile, web, etc.)

• A rock solid understanding of object-oriented design patterns.

• Experience with multithreading, memory management and caching mechanisms
specific to mobile devices.

• Passion for analyzing and improving runtime efficiency and memory
footprint.

• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.

• Public showcase and repository of Mobile Apps and work desirable.

• Developer tools: xCode • JSON/XML • Web services • Continuous Delivery
and Continuous Integration • Test Driven Development (TDD) • Jenkins •
Instrumentation
--

*Note: “we are going through tier-1 vendor”*

*Regards,*

*Himanshu Verma*

*Talent Acquisition Executive*

*[image: signature-logo]*

*(W) 248-565-4747*172; Fax: +1-248.254.7211*

*Email: **hve...@tekshapers.com* <hve...@tekshapers.com>

*Gtalk: vermarecrui...@gmail.com <vermarecrui...@gmail.com>*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083*

*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*