--- In [email protected], "asburycouple" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> Does it matter whether he fulfilled his end?  Or just that he was 
> willing to leverage his public position to get something for free?  
> 
> And while the driveway was small, assuming it is true it 
> demonstrates that he and the others were willing to trade 
> influence.  Why should anyone believe that this is the only instance 
> he was willing to do this rather than the only time he did it with 
> an FBI undercover agent on tape?  
> 
> And, if he was the only one arrested I'd understand the racial 
> comment.  But weren't the majority of people arrested white?  I 
> don't think that's fair
...........................................................................................
 You make some very good points here.Out of 11.I think 10 was white.And if you 
are in that office & have people do work for you should pay them.John is a 
friend of mine.This was back when he was Deputy Mayor I believe.He still has to 
go to court yet.Why he had them do if he did is I don't understand.$$$ is the 
root of all Evil.I have to give a some respect for people taking jobs in the 
City where takes alot of time & the pay isn't that much.And people are always 
complaining.It is Thankless job.Well it looks like we have a couple people 
running for Council get out Vote for you think is best people in this Dis.Group 
living in Asbury.By voicing your opion week after week at City Meetings are you 
really helping if you don't get out their & Vote the right people in. It only 
takes a couple minutes.Some do the job from the Heart some do it to have a Big 
Name.
I took a stand once on something John was their to back me up if needed.





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to