I thought that true; however, the email version did in fact have the
Word doc attached.



--- In [email protected], "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> FYI - Jim and the Group,
> 
> Attachments will not be seen by anyone as they are not permitted on 
> Yahoo Groups. They are automatically striped by yahoo as a security 
> measure against the spread of trojans and virus.
> 
> End FYI
> 
> Werner
> 
> --- In [email protected], "Jim Keady" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hello all, 
> > 
>   To give you an idea of the type of accountability I have begun
> > and will continue to implement, I have attached a recent memo that I 
> sent to
> > our City Manager.





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
<font face=arial size=-1><a 
href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hs9069o/M=364397.6958316.7892810.4764722/D=groups/S=1705172376:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123710367/A=2915264/R=0/SIG=11t7isiiv/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=34443/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs";>Get
 fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home 
page</a></font>
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to