In the interests of clarity and accuracy I amend my FYI:

Attachments will not be seen by anyone [when logged into the yahoo 
AsburyPark group website directly] as they are not permitted on Yahoo 
Groups.

Werner

Addendum: I believe signing up for digest version delivery also 
strips the attachments. Skip are you signed up for individual email 
delivery?

--- In [email protected], "Skip Bernstein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I thought that true; however, the email version did in fact have the
> Word doc attached.
>  
> --- In [email protected], "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
> > FYI - Jim and the Group,
> > 
> > Attachments will not be seen by anyone as they are not permitted 
on 
> > Yahoo Groups. They are automatically striped by yahoo as a 
security 
> > measure against the spread of trojans and virus.
> > 
> > End FYI
> > 
> > Werner






 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to