Tom,
You're welcome for the Web references! I suggest that Everyone also
provide statistics and sources as to their "Over the Top"
remarks that the Homeless and Poor are responsible for virtually ALL of the
crime in this City! Many studies were done, including one recently by the
Mayor of NYC, Bloomberg, which conclusively proved that Urban cities would have
very serious problems surviving without their minority Populations! You don't
need a Source for that, since you can get NYC's City Hall number from information!
They also did a similar study in Freehold with respect to the (Positive)
contribution that the Mexican Immigrants make to their Society, and with very
similar results. You can Email the People at NJPeace.org to see if they have
those results.
It would be quite sensible for the "Members" in here to acknowledge
that most of them have very little accurate information, as I do, about Issues
concerning Poverty and it's causes and relation to Society, so maybe a little
respect might be in order, which isn't given right now!
What seems to prevail with those against the poor is a sort of Yuppie
"Gang Mentality", that whenever those making money want to get rid of
someone, or some thing, they gang up and DO it, whether it's Morally, Ethically
or religiously correct or NOT!
I was trying to show the "Logical" reasons for accepting the Poor,
but there's so much Hatred towards them, and Bigotry, that people won't back
off and think things through at all!
I, for one, feel quite sorry for those People! They are LOSERS!
I sincerely hope that you personally don't follow philosophies that you'll
seriously regret later in your life!
Steve
--- In [email protected], "Tom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Steve,
>
> Thank you for the web references and I will check them out. However,
> if you are going to quote "facts" in your postings, please include the
> source so people can look them up. Any good news source does the same.
>
> Oh, I guess your comment in posting 17003 "I won't resort to swearing
> at you and calling you names (As you have), but you just obviously
> know nothing about people are struggling to survive and can't because
> of forces out of their control!" does not apply to me.
>
> Sincerely,
> Tom
>
__._,_.___
| Asbury park home | Asbury park nj | Asbury park hotel |
| Asbury park foreclosure | Asbury park real estate |
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "AsburyPark" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
__,_._,___
