--- In [email protected], Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>
> Article in the press talks about school tax increase. While I
agree that we should contribute to the schools I do not understand
12.5% increase in the school budget.
>
> I also think that the school borad should be planning for when
the state aid is cut or removed all together.
>
> the schools are a joke, the board of ed. with it recent non
appointments and refusal to switch health carriers to save 800
thousand are a bigger joke, but the biggest joke of all are the
voters who did not vote no on the budget, i have said it before and
will continue to say it, vote no before abbott comes to a halt and
we have to pay a fair share, which will lead to the biggest tax
increase you ever thought of.
> ---------------------------------
> See the all-new, redesigned Yahoo.com. Check it out.
>
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/