--- In [email protected], "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>
> Dan,
>
> The City owns the portion within the City Boundries.
> Is that what you are interested in ?
>
> Werner
>
Yes, but I would like tomake sure. As you know I am talking about Deal
Lake Drive abutting the Triangle. The streets and most of the Triangle
do appear to be within the state tidelands claim based upon my
research. Deal Lake Drive separates the Triangle from the lake, from
which the tidelands claim stems. If the street is city property but the
land-locked land further away from the lake is state owned through a
claim, I'd like to know how that occurred because it might lead to the
entire state claim being defeated.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/