That is why I am not a politician.  If someone in this Yahoo Group can
create a tax plan that does not not abuse any group more than another
while equally taxing those individuals that do not report income tax,
I will personally  nominate you for a Nobel Prize.

I guess the real question is how can we equally screw everyone.  I do
not see an income tax as a fair way, unless we can somehow include
tips and other under-the-table income.  

Heck, if we could collect a tax on all the drug sales in Asbury Park,
maybe our school system would be in the top 1% of the nation.

Tom

--- In [email protected], "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], "Tom" <me@> wrote:
> >
> > Chris,
> > I would prefer a flat sales tax over income tax.  This way everyone
> > pays  into our society.  You consume, you pay.
> 
> But Tom, lower income earners would pay a greater portion of their 
> income as tax because they have to spend more of their income than 
> higher income earners.
>







 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to