HiAll,

Since I'm the small minority in here (Opinion wise), I just wanted to post the contents of anE-Mail which I received, without the identity, here!  Many People realizewhat you're doing in here, and that the Redevelopers now have a completestranglehold on the City, but many are scared to voice their opinion, exactlybecause of how I was "Gang Banged" and lied about (In the case ofgutless Skip Bernstein) in here.

Here was my E-Mail, which is a typical response I get:


I have been posting, but I don't bash any race.  Like all races, there arebad and good in all.  I think your posts are being misinterpreted intentionallyby some of the newbies and some old posters who see you as a crackpot orsomething.  Werner is NOT the moderator of the group, but tries to ACTlike it.  I've questioned him on this before!  When he posts a verylong post, it's okay though with him!  Werner harbors racist views when itsuits him as do some others.  I'm staying on the fence about a lot ofAsbury issues, because I don't think they give a shit about what I think. Everybody is an expert on this thread, until someone calls their hand!  Iam not for or against the shelter, as the County has used Asbury for their"dumping" ground for years.  In that regard, I'm against it, butthere are no other places for the poor to turn to, so then I'mfor it, but if another shelter comes up for placement, I say put it in Neptune,Red Bank or some other location!  That group that formed is just like theso-called Homeowners association. 
Theyare racist, anti-black, anti-poor and all of the other racist notionsthey have in their pea-brained heads.  Noone wants the poor and misbegotten around.  Let Asbury have the Mission.  Let theadministrator deal with the problems, if there are any and keep the interferingpublic, who have nothing to help, leave the damn mission, alone!  They'vestarted a problem, where there wasn't one!  Let them go upagainst the judge that ordered Asbury Park, to let the mission open!  That's where theproblem is.  The City Council remindsme of Bush!  Rule by force against it's own people.  Let them have their damned redevelopment, becausethey don't care what we think, anyway!  The newbies that move hereunknowing about this area and the demographics, get what they deserve! They don't care about my opinion or yours, is how I see it.  Werner,rants and raves on the thread but I hear he needs to improve the property heinherited.  He's a strange one!  I know in time, I'll have to movebecause I won't be able to afford it.  When that happens, I'll actaccordingly. 

As anyone can see, thisperson is afraid to tell the truth to you guys, but has, without exposure,through my cut & paste! In fact, it has just come to me that there'svirtually almost  NO Women posting at this Site!  What a setbackto the 1920's that is!  Maybe they are too mature to deal with theGreed Mongers and Racists in here!

Steve




__._,_.___


SPONSORED LINKS
Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




__,_._,___

Reply via email to