Please disregard this post. My bad.
\
--- In [email protected], "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Could somebody please help me understand Fasano's motives?
> I've only seen him in person once, in which he bragged about being
> rich and came off like an arrogant jerk in my opinion. Below is an
> excerpt from an article in the Asbury Park Press about last nights
> council meeting.
>
> "Fasano has said he wanted to reach an agreement with Asbury Partners
> so that he could develop the block. He said he planned to build
> entertainment venues, affordable residential lofts and parking while
> he believed Asbury Partners wants
> residential units.
>
> At Wednesday night's meeting, Fasano suggested that the city clear the
> entire site and use it for a badly needed parking deck.
>
> The beachfront developer also made an offer for Asbury Lanes, a third
> property on the block owned by Ralph Ayles' family for 44 years. Ayles
> has declined to say what that offer was for his bowling alley and
> music venue."
>
> Here's the part I don't get. At an event at The Baronet, at which he
> spoke, Fasano voiced his support for saving the theater. Now he's
> suggesting that the entire site be cleared. Is he a hypocrite?
>
> I'll admit that I don't really know much about the politics and
> history involved with the Baronet debate. I'm just looking to make
> sense of the whole mess.
>
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/