--- In [email protected], "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> So am I wasting my time trying to make a difference.
> I have a really hard time looking the other way about things that 
bother me in Asbury Park.

No. I have a hard time as well looking the other way. That is what the 
supporters of status quo count on - they try to wear you down. Don't 
let them, although believe me, you can waste a lot of time, money and 
energy. A group tried to get the message out in the last election but 
lost. We got written off as anti-development. That of course is not 
true. Time will tell and it already has. The longer nothing happens the 
more people will know the supposed critics were right and the status 
quo was wrong. Welcome to the Island of Misfit Toys.








 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to