Done!
I just wrote an email. Let's see what kind of response I get.
I'd also like to urge everybody who cares to bombard these people with
emails.
I was going to get in touch with the Asbury Park Press about this, but
I have no faith in them. I contacted somebody there about the
misquotes in the last article they wrote about our last council
meeting, but they had nothing to say, and no retraction.
I have friends at the Village Voice who I may contact about our woes,
and I'm intending to contact the New York Times as well.

--- In [email protected], "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], "Hinge" <hinge98@> wrote:
> >
> > Does anybody know of a valid email address that I can use.
> > If so i'd like it to be posted here so we can start an email 
> campaign to get the ball rolling on 
> > holding them accountable for dragging their feet.
> > Does anybody think this is a good idea, or would I just be wasting 
> my time?
> >
> I'll go one better. Write/call Hugh R. Lamle, President of MD Sass 
> which is really Asbury Partners. It is his name that is on all the 
> agreements.
> 
> M.D Sass Investors Services, Inc.
> 1185 Avenue of the Americas, 18th Floor
> New York, NY 10036-2699 
> Ph. 212.730.2000
> Fx. 212.764.0381
> email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>






 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to