Well, let them blow smoke then. I don't want to gang up on them. I just think it would be nice to voice our opinion, document that we've done so, and force the issue on the council too. It would be interesting to see how blame gets shifted to, so let's say we're told that this this and this area are AP's responsibility, then we (I?) make a big stink with the council and demand, as you've instructed me on, that the areas we all think are in need of clean up be cleaned up. Bear with me with all of this. I really don't know what i'm doing yet. I'm new to Asbury, and a beginner in the world of activism. I also realize that apathy runs thru this whole thing, because very little seems to have effected the course of our city with any success. Redevelopment and change has failed time and time again. I'd also like to see some major publicity, like in the form of a NY Times or other high profile news organization bring all the players out into the light. If i'm wrong about any of this, please let me know.
--- In [email protected], "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > --- In [email protected], "Hinge" <hinge98@> wrote: > > > > Excellent. I can use all the help I can get. I'm surprised nobody > else has offered to attend. > > I'll give it a little more time to see if anybody else wants to join > us. > > > > Jack, > > Set it up and I am sure more will attend. Just get a couple of > potential dates and post them. Frankly, I don't know why they need to > meet except to blow smoke up our asses. It's plain as day, clean the > sites up. > Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
