--- In [email protected], Katherine Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I was referring to the condos at the east end of cookman. I drive past the
> site at least
once a week and have not noticed much change. Also, we have had some pretty
crappy
weather as of late and there is no weather stripping covering the plywood.
---------------------
Just to clarify the subject line for you, the Wesley Grove project is not one
of Asbury Partners'
construction sites. It is a Westminster Communities project.
I have also noticed a stoppage of progress. Just a handfull of personel on the
site. Not a good
sign.
Regarding the weather proofing, that is a significant issue. The exterior shell
should have
been weather proofed a long time ago.
Wood exposed to the wet conditions we have had will develope mold, fungus and
mildew
problems.
Werner
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/