--- In [email protected], "Jim Conley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Is the level of malevolence on this board a good indicator of what > I'll find in the grocery store or on the boardwalk? I'm gorwing > skeptical with every post I read.
Thank God no. It's one of the most friendliest places around. You can believe everyone on this board except Tommy (justified right), Fred, Allan and Rolemover/Jimbo. There are however, a lot of long-time residents who refuse to see the forest for the trees. ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Check out the new improvements in Yahoo! Groups email. http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
