and some short tem ones... --- In [email protected], "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > --- In [email protected], "Jim Conley" <jgconley3@> wrote: > > > > Is the level of malevolence on this board a good indicator of what > > I'll find in the grocery store or on the boardwalk? I'm gorwing > > skeptical with every post I read. > > Thank God no. It's one of the most friendliest places around. You can > believe everyone on this board except Tommy (justified right), Fred, > Allan and Rolemover/Jimbo. > > There are however, a lot of long-time residents who refuse to see the > forest for the trees. >
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Yahoo! Groups gets a make over. See the new email design. http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
