Understood, but we agree?

--- In [email protected], "justifiedright" 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I lived in AP for 30 years.  My sweet Irish mother is still there 
in 
> the house I grew up in.
> 
> I'm in AP far more hours per week than where I live (Howell 
> Township).  
> 
> Howell is a great place for my kids.  Incredibly boring for adults 
> though.
> 
> Going back and forth between the two I get the best of both worlds.
> 
> 
> --- In [email protected], "asburyparkpedaler" <robert@> 
> wrote:
> >
> > Honestly, I apologize, as it was a low blow about not living 
here. 
> > But you must admit that one gains a different perspective when 
> > residing in a community vs. working there. ie., I've experienced 
> many 
> > more incidents, at many different hours, since living here; as 
> > opposed to when I was commuting from Glen Ridge. Talk about 
> culture 
> > shock! I stand by hearing the accepted media hype reflected in 
> your 
> > comment; even if you didn't mean it that way. It is a colorful 
> > community, I'll give you that.  
> > 
> > --- In [email protected], "justifiedright" 
> > <justifiedright@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Not corrected, but I note that because it is plain to see that 
> you 
> > > are upset about your business here in AP, out of respect for 
> that I 
> > > have not addressed you in any way since you have started 
posting 
> > > here.  I intentionally didn't disagree with you about anything 
> in 
> > an 
> > > effort to make you feel welcomed (even when you were going 
after 
> > > some folks I care about).
> > > 
> > > I don't know why you felt the need to take a swipe at me.
> > > 
> > > 
> > > --- In [email protected], "asburyparkpedaler" 
<robert@> 
> > > wrote:
> > > >
> > > > Yes, but i have the feeling I'm about to stand corrected...
> > > > 
> > > > --- In [email protected], "justifiedright" 
> > > > <justifiedright@> wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > --- In [email protected], "asburyparkpedaler" 
> > <robert@> 
> > > > > wrote:
> > > > > 
> > > > > > Cookman ave is fine. Of course that's where those trying 
> to 
> > > > >deceive 
> > > > > > you would have you go. Just don't wander around after 
> > Saturday 
> > > > > >Night. 
> > > > > > As for what the city attorney told you, that is the kind 
> of 
> > > > rhetoric 
> > > > > > that the town puts out there in the media. Easy for him 
to 
> > > say, 
> > > > he 
> > > > > > doesn't live here (he goes home when they roll the 
> sidewalks 
> > > up 
> > > > at 
> > > > > > night). 
> > > > > 
> > > > > Are you talking about me Robert?
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to