maybe if you took a shower once in a while, you would get more
respect.
--- In [email protected], "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], MarioAPNJ@ wrote:
>
> >
> > Look for a few others like Asburycouple, NJDave, AsburyCheech,
RestoreRadio,
> > and several others; these just come to mind at this late hour.
> > ===============================================
> >
>
> Gee, Thanks, guess I'm second or third rate here. I would advise
the "new guy" to just read all
> the prior postings as far back as 1999 and he will get a good
perspective.
>
> 'I Get No Respect' - (Rodney?)
> Werner
>
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/