The problem most "Americans" have is that we speak only English. That
is unless our parents or grandparents lived with us and taught us,
instead of using it to talk behind our back. So I speak Hebrew,
Russian, Polish and that jibberish known as Yiddish. I still have the
info of where my Grandparents came from and more amazing, how they got
here, alone at 16 or 17. Geez, and I give my daughter a lecture about
NEVER driving through AP alone with bruce blasting. "Only if you have
to" and "only down main street ,with the roof up." "If you have to, run
the red lights, but stop and check first."
Times are a bit different.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/