Don't be discouraged!  When I lived in So. Belmar, yeah, I know it's
Lake Como, now, I heard the same things.  Same thing, when I lived in
Neptune!  What an attitude, THEY have!  They want to know why I moved
here!  I love this damn place, is why!  Anytime, a Native of New
Orleans CHOOSES, to live here, it has to be something! I love the
weather, good or bad!  The people are very friendly, rich or poor!  I
love visiting New York City; my husband is from there!  NJ, like
everyplace else, has problems!  There are corrupt politicians in every
state, ask Louisiana!  I feel I can make a difference, so I won't
whine, but I do b**ch, sometimes!  Life isn't fair, either, but I
dream a world!  I can dream, can't I?  Every time I pass the "hot dog"
guy, with his cart lit up, by the Saint, I think of the "Lucky Dog"
men, in the French Quarter!  Hinge, You are a decent, human being and
you want what's best and good for the City.  We've never met, but I
just know you are!  God Bless!

-- In [email protected], "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> As usual, the rash of negative posts about AP are now appearing on the
> APP website. Great...:(
>




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to