Here's one of many articles about it. I learned about it from CNN over the 
weekend.

http://www.motherjones.com/news/exposure/2007/woe-christmas-tree-wal-mart-
chinese-sweatshop.html




--- In [email protected], "justifiedright" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> That post I made this morning was a joke.  I stayed in a joking mood 
> when I posted about China.  You know I wasn't serious.
> 
> And, yes, I will plead ignorance on $.40 an hour 70 hour work week 
> child labor in China on behalf of WalMart.  I've not read about that.
> 
> Is there an article somewhere?
> 
> 
> --- In [email protected], "asburycouple" <asburycouple@> 
> wrote:
> >
> > What a wonderful Christian Christmas sentiment.  Merry christmas 
> to all 
> > the children who toil in near slavery conditions to make the 
> holiday so 
> > nice for Tom.
> > 
> > 
> > --- In [email protected], "justifiedright" 
> > <justifiedright@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In [email protected], "Jack Pitzer" <hinge98@> 
> wrote:
> > > 
> > > > And for Tommy and his all loving God that makes life here on 
> earth 
> > > >so great.
> > > > Please ask God why it's ok for Walmart to sell Christmas 
> ornaments 
> > > >that are made in 
> > > > China by kids making 40 cents an hour while working 70 hour 
> weeks.
> > > > Explain that to us Tommy.
> > > 
> > > And that's why they are so cheap I was able to buy a dozen of 
> them.
> > >
> >
>





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to