Jack,
- In [email protected], "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> The problem is, nobody cares.
> And for Tommy and his all loving God that makes life here on earth
so great.
> Please ask God why it's ok for Walmart to sell Christmas ornaments
that are made in
> China by kids making 40 cents an hour while working 70 hour weeks.
> Explain that to us Tommy.
> Perhaps some of those ornaments are hanging on your tree (across the
room from your
I couldn't resist laughing at this:
> Ann Coulter velvet painting)
Although I know you're serious! You should ignore it, I did!
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/