--- In [email protected], "Paul Vail" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I hope the real estate market picks up soon.
>
> This blogging is getting addictive.
>
> Is there a support group for this, I wonder?
>
>
For $89.95 a month, email me all you want. I send you back an
automated response or send you a text or call your house or send you
regular junk mail reminding you not to send me any emails or respond
to a blog.
Check or paypal works fine.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/