--- In [email protected], "oakdorf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>
> For $89.95 a month, email me all you want. I send you back an
> automated response or send you a text or call your house or send you
> regular junk mail reminding you not to send me any emails or respond
> to a blog.
>
> Check or paypal works fine.
>
Reminds me of a Goodfellas story someone close to me told me years ago.
Back in the 1960's they were in the Copa seeing Jimmy Roselli perform
and were by the telephones accompanying a big mafioso.
Some "poor innocent bystander" was on the phone trying to get through
his mistress and slammed down the phone, screaming, "I pay her rent
and she's never home to answer the phone."
The biggie wisecracks to the guy, "give me $50 a week and I'll call
you twice a day."
The bystander gets pissed and takes a swing at the gangster. I guess
you know the ending.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/