--- In [email protected], "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I'm still waiting for a conservative, or somebody, to explain to
>me >how the concept of
> Xmas, God and a sweatshop in China co-relate.
> I really need somebody who is religious to explain that in a world
>overseen by a god how
> something like that could happen.
Jack as far as my religion goes, we don't believe God intervenes
like that. The greatest gift He gave us was free will. He allows
us our choices. We choose the good or the evil, and he lets us
alone.
Until we get Judged. Then it's Heaven or Hell.
So I don't hold God responsible for child labor in China. I hold
responsible those who aren't following His word (or even the word of
their own religion).
As an aside, I would not want to live in a world where God
manipulated us all to the good. It wouldn't be living.
Just my thoughts on my own religion, not to be preachy, but only
because you asked me thrice (I never use my religion to assert I'm
right in a discussion, and certainly not doing that now; you've
seen enough of me to know that. Just defining my personal view
because you asked me thrice).
Merry Christmas to you and yours, friend!
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/