Hello list,

I have a rather long document typed in asciidoc, and it contains quite a
large number of images (inserted with the image macro).

All the images are in the same directory as the text file, and usually
generate single page html and pdf directly in the directory.

But when I generate chunked html (with a2x -f chunked ...), all the
generated html pages end-up in the <filename>.chunked sub-directory,
which means all the links to the images are broken.

Could asciidoc automatically insert "../"  in front of all relative
paths when generating chunked html ? Or is it possible to make asciidoc
generate the chunked html directly inside the destination directory
instead of appending <filename>.chunked?

Cheers,

Bruno