Hi,

I noticed that what is described within AsciiDoc as *bold* is being
translated to role:strong. AsciiDoc transforms this to bold text, but
docbook2odf translates this to bold+italic.

When discussing this with the docbook2odt maintainer wrt. the default
docbooK2odt stylesheet he references to the fact that there is eiter
role:bold and role:strong.

So the logical question than is, why is AsciiDoc not translating *bold* to
<emphasis role="bold"> instead of <emphasis role="strong">.

In essence this is configurable both in asciidoc as well as in
docbook2odt, however I would prefer to have similar behaviour in both
styles.

Thanks in advance,
--   dag wieers,  [EMAIL PROTECTED],  http://dag.wieers.com/   --