I have attached the offending txt file before it is
run through Asciidoc 8.1.0 on Fedora 7. I have also
attached the resulting html file.

Basically, I'm trying to use Asciidoc to create my
whole website from text files that I edit, and then
generate static pages from. I have put together a nice
header (in my opinion) that stays the same at the top
of every page with the links for navigating my simple
site.

Everything looks fantastic in Firefox and Konqueror.
In IE this annoying issue occurs where the title of
the section (in the example it is "Vim Plugin for
Writers") looks wrong. IE puts part of the title on
the right side of the header table that I created
inside the code section that is simply inserted into
the resulting html file at the beginning.

Without become a CSS god, is there a way to fix this
in IE. The only way I have found to do this is to add
"<p>&nbsp;</p>" 4 times in the code section after my
table, but that looks terrible in Firefox and
Konqueror.

Thanks,

mowestusa

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.
http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/
<head>
<title>mowestusa home page</title>
</head>
width="100%">
<th align="left" bgcolor="#4682B4">
Mowestusa's Free and Open Under the Steeple
Putting Free and Open Source Software to Work in the Church
</th>

== VIM Plug in for Writers
*Written by mowestusa - 2007-02-14 10:25*

On the download page you can find a new file. It is a plug in file for VIM.
This file makes it easier to use VIM as a tool for writing long prose
documents. It re-maps the arrow keys to behave in the way you would expect if
you were using a Word processor, and it sets the word wrap on in VIM. I add it
to every installation of VIM on all of my computers.

I did not come up with this idea on my own. After searching for a long long
time, I found this post from 2002 which gave me the plug in file. My thanks to
the original author.
http://dot.kde.org/1035902091/1035955663/1035985451/1036004952/1036014424/1036342967/[Link
 to Original Post]

Title: mowestusa home page
Mowestusa's Free and Open Under the Steeple
Putting Free and Open Source Software to Work in the Church
HOME     BLOG     HOW TO     DOWNLOADS     STUDIES

VIM Plug in for Writers

Written by mowestusa - 2007-02-14 10:25

On the download page you can find a new file. It is a plug in file for VIM. This file makes it easier to use VIM as a tool for writing long prose documents. It re-maps the arrow keys to behave in the way you would expect if you were using a Word processor, and it sets the word wrap on in VIM. I add it to every installation of VIM on all of my computers.

I did not come up with this idea on my own. After searching for a long long time, I found this post from 2002 which gave me the plug in file. My thanks to the original author. Link to Original Post